Strictly Come Waltzing
- Not bad for a coughing septuagenarian and a corpse in tights
- Definitely an improvement on last week: you found the rhythm!
- I was happy to see you moving in unison, but not even a corpse can get away with treading on his partner’s feet
- You’re getting there, Lillian, but try to remember that the waltz has three steps: back–side-together, forward-side-together, turn-side-together, giggle-side-together, trip-side-together …
- Posture! Extend those arms and shoulders
- Will you be ready for the cameras next week?